27Th International Refining & Petrochemical Fair
The 27Th international exhibition of oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industry achievements will hold on a large scale this year. Interested people from inside and outside the host country participate in the international exhibition of oil, gas, refining and petrochemicals. The participants of foreign countries play an important role in creating business networks of this industry while participating in the unveiling of their achievements. This year’s oil and petrochemical industry exhibition is a good opportunity to hold commercial and international agreements. The great importance of holding this exhibition has given it a special place in the Middle East.
Int. Fair of Oil, Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Industry Achievements
The 27th international oil and refining industry exhibition will hold this year with the presence of the National Iranian Oil Company. As one of the main members of OPEC, Iran will host this year’s exhibition. The presence of inland and foreign companies opens the doors of investment for companies active in this field. This year, 869 inland and foreign active participants and more than two hundred thousand visitors will attend the exhibition. This year’s event, in turn, is one of the largest and most important industrial and commercial areas of the country.
Capables of the oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries are able to unveil their achievements to create suitable business opportunities. Companies active in this field of the industry, taking into account the direction and trend of the market demand, should provide their achievements to experts and practitioners. At the same time, by fully introducing innovative products and chemical-petrochemical materials, persuade interested people to buy them. Also, in the future, considering the direction of the market, move their activities towards the production of future innovations. This year’s exhibition can definitely be considered the strongest in the Middle East oil and gas industry. The oil and gas, refining and petrochemical industry exhibition is considered the most valuable and specialized exhibition in the country and the Middle East.
Iran is the second largest member of OPEC in terms of having 11% of the world’s oil reserves and 18% of natural gas. Also, Iran’s commercial position in terms of having common borders and global corridors has made it more important than in the past.
Objectives of the 27th Int. EXPO of Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Industry
- Providing the latest and newest technologies and innovations in the oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Expansion of trade interactions between countries
- Expansion of interactions between companies (B2B)
- Create competition with different oil companies
- Increasing internal capacity by using the exchange of technical information
- Acquainting the artisans of this field with novel industrial achievements
- Signing petroleum contracts and chemical & petrochemical trade
- Exchange of goods and services as well as related technical information in the field of oil, gas and petrochemicals
- Commercial development and export of inland products to enter the world market with the help of foreign merchants and craftsmen
- Creating new markets abroad in line with the development of target markets
- Development of active employment in the field of oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Holding and showing different seminars in order to achieve the set goals
- Achieving the fifth 5-year goals of development as well as the 20-year vision of economic development in the field of oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Introducing the position of the exhibition at the international level and promoting it
- Attracting inland and foreign investors, cooperatives, various private and public sectors for investment
- Creating a sense of empowerment for inland sector investment to export chemical and industrial materials
The Time and Place of the Int. Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemical EXPO
The oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industry exhibition will hold this year from 2023-05-17 to 2023-05-20 in May. The venue is the Seoul Exhibition Center. Those interested can refer to this link for more information.
Read: Other Tradeshows and Events